Signs of Life

Sunday, September 11, 2005

My turn

So, I have been scribbling in my journal these wonderful things my children say and do. Sometimes they make me laugh, sometimes I cry, sometimes I am amazed at how their little minds work, but always I am honored to be a part of their lives and hope pray that I do my best every day. So, in an effort to share their (actually all of our) lives with you...here's our family blog!

The most recent thing that Robin said to really prompt me to blog was this:

R: "I want some of you Cheerios"
me: "Robin, please ask nicely"
R: "pa-leeeze!"
me: "Robin, say 'please may I have some?'"
R: "Please may you have some"

Nicholas stepped on a rusty screw yesterday in is hobbling around the house (when not laying down watching TV). I called the nurse and she said to just clean and bandage it...his 5 year old shots are recent enough to cover tetanus. May have to go to the doctor tomorrow if it's not showing improvement.

Newest picture...

2 Comments:

  • Hey Massey's How are you? This is great!! I linked your blog in our blog. You have to go to edit, then to the template, almost all the way down to the bottom to where it says sidebar and has some web addresses in quotes along with some html and replace what is in the "quotes" with the web/blog address you want to link to your blog. Here is our blog link http://thelockwoods.blogspot.com/ . The kids look beautiful!! I am so glad to here from you!!! You should really read my leg story.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 PM  

  • Hi, Nicholas. I hope that your foot is feeling much better than it did yesterday. When I stepped on a nail, the hole became a scar on the bottom of my foot.
    I hope you kept your green card all day today!
    Hi Robin, Walker, and Rob...I love you all!
    MommaEl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home