Signs of Life

Saturday, September 22, 2007

a weekend update

Stomp was outstanding. We went to The Fox Theater in Atlanta, GA Friday night with 2 other couples and had a blast! We ate at the Cheesecake Factory. My dinner was fantastic. And I ordered a fork for dessert (and got to sample 3 different kinds of cheesecake!).

The next planned show is the Phantom of the Opera in Birmingham, AL.

We took the children to get milkshakes at Sonic tonight ...by the way, they gave treats to our dogs! Then off to the SC Botanical Gardens for a walk with the dogs. On our way out...I saw a copperhead on the stone stairway. FREAKED ME OUT! The children and dogs were JUST paying there. I can not believe - but am so grateful - that no one was hurt!

Ok...so what is even more interesting is that I just Googled "Copperhead" to find an image to share with you. The 3 images I clicked on were form OTHER "Blogger" blogs which reference copperheads. CRAZY! So, if you want to see a picture of one, Google "copperheads"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home