Signs of Life

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Time Flies...

Let me just show you why it is so hard for me to want to go to the library and study...

No matter how hard I try I can not bottle any of this. Photos, video, recordings, journal....they still grow up and they will one day leave home. I have to constantly remind myself to treasure each day, capitalize on each moment and welcome even the hard times. Because I know there will come a day when we are no longer their central family and I will long for these days, whining, crying, talking back and everything!

Speaking of the
m growing...here's A few of Nicholas...


Nicholas at Robin's age now...



1 Comments:

  • News to the Bag Lady: I promise you that scooping toys into the trash bag won't change the world. But, that exercise will change how the conversations around the dinner table go for the rest of Nicholas' life...he will not let you forget. But, he will forgive you in another 20-30 years.With much love from one bag lady to another, Momma.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home