Signs of Life

Thursday, April 27, 2006

just pacing the floor...

Have I shown you this? It is my portfolio. In printed form it is 12x12 individual coverstock sheets all wrapped up in a cool “envelope” I made out of watercolor paper. Pretty sweet if you ask me. It was a class project for Electronic Prepress and has been AWESOME for job seeking! My professor was the BEST!!!! He is a graphic artist at Samaritan’s Purse. Too bad the job there didn’t work out for me.

Had a Pic Nic today for the residents of Mountaineer Apartments. It was nice. Catered by Backyard Burger….and free ta boot! I wish I took my camera. Nicholas had a blast hanging out with Sasha and “Eggs”. Sasha moves in a couple of weeks and Eggs just got his orders for the Army! We will be sure to get an address from him. I know Nicholas will like to keep in touch with him! How cool for him to know a Soldier!

No more classes! No exams! I’m just waiting around for feedback from the grad school on my Thesis and then Graduation on the 6th! Were has the time gone?!?!?!?! Check out this picture of the children when we first moved here in August 2004! Robin was 14 months old! And Nicholas had JUST turned 4!

Saw Adam and Jess yesterday for lunch. That was nice. Adam, where’s the blog update with the picture? I was going to get a copy that way! (and how was Chad’s class?)

Well. Now that school is over, I don’t know what to do with myself. Last night I was pacing in the house. I wanted to do something that I wanted to do…but I couldn’t figure out what that was! It’s going to take a while to get used to this!!!

<><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home