Signs of Life

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

school work for all!

Here is a sample of Nicholas recent homework. We had to research trout. We looked on wikipedia for the information. He loved it. I read the article to him and he determined the answers!

Also, this week was report card week. Still improving!!! He wanted to go to Chick-Fill-A as a reward.

Will turn in my final "draft" of my thesis tomorrow before the "really-final-draft" goes to the Graduate school on the 12th! Still working on the book for our Sustainable Design Competition. I'll have to PDF a few pages when I get it done. It is NICE!!!

I have a meeting tomorrow with a new Graphic Arts faculty member to discuss potential employment opportunities in the Carolinas!

Rob is feeling puney now. This time change has got us all messed up!

Busy day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home