Signs of Life

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Florida and back

To catch you up on a week or so of my life.

We went to Florida the end of February to celebrate Clarence’s 60th birthday and see Kathy and her family. It was nice visit, but too short, as always. Here is a family photo of everyone!!!

Donna and Johnny Massey, Linda Massey with Campbell Skelton on her lap, Walker and Rob Massey, then in front is Dan Skelton, Clarence Massey with Robin and Nicholas Massey on his lap, and then Kathy Skelton

Dad and Pate weren’t there. They were in TX at a conference with my coworker and supervisor from the Energy Center. Strange.

Home now and back into routine. My thesis is due to my committee on Monday. I had hoped to have the weekend to do a lot of work on it. That plan was tragically altered as I have an amazingly AWFUL case of tonsillitis (textbook...blisters and all)! I have spent more time horizontal today than vertical. But, feeling much better after the first round of antibiotic. I hope to get a lot accomplished while the family is at church and napping. Then more work to do in the evening after dinner. I’d really like to still turn it in on Monday. I want it out of my hands!!!

Oh…apparently when it’s a little cold in the evenings in Florida (like 59 degrees) this is how they interpret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home