Signs of Life

Monday, February 13, 2006

misc...

Have to write while I’m thinking of it. Another Robin-ism: She has recently discovered an older video of children singing bible songs. One of them says, “I read about it in the book of Revelation, you read it too”. (“do Lord, O do Lord, O do remember me….”) anyway, it’s a rather fast song and she LOVES it. She tries to sing it and it comes out “I read about it in the book-a-vation…you too”

I’m trying to get some of a paper written. Thankfully this will be that last one for a couple of weeks. YIPEE!!! I can really focus on my Thesis.

I got bored with writing Chapter 4 last night do I began tinkering with the Acknowledgements and Dedication pages. I don’t know... that may be tougher than any other part.

Finally, I’ve had a recommendation to move away from table salt and only use Kosher for cooking. I just might do that. I like the taste much better…and heck, I have about 5 pounds worth!!

1 Comments:

  • Go kosher salt! There is a reason that restaurants only use kosher salt in the kitchens. Ask any body that you know that works in a kitchen. Kosher can be ground down in your hands to use in a salt shaker if you need. The idea is to season everything perfectly before it goes to the table so nobody needs salt at the table. Next mission is to get everybody to move to pepper mills instead of the ground stuff that people put into shakers. Enjoy and good luck on the thesis. Chris

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home