Signs of Life

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Still for Jump Rope

Nicholas is still taking donations for the American Heart Association Jump Rope challenge. You can donate on line from his web site! Thanks to all who have given. If you’d like to give less than $25 you can make a check to the American Heart Association) and mail it to me.

Congratulations Brent and Laura Stainback.
Bryce James Stainback is absolutely beautiful!!

It was so windy today, I think I was airborne while trying to walk to work! The wind would sweep my feet away as I walked making one leg knock the other out. Luckily, it was coming from behind me. Those poor people walking against the wind. I’ll tell you what, I got an education on popular terminology while among intense and uncomfortable situations!

Also, I’m in the process of applying for a job at Samaritan’s Purse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home