Signs of Life

Sunday, January 22, 2006

a busy life...

We had a great time with the Taylor family Friday evening. So much so we didn’t take Nicholas home. Yep! His first sleep over (excluding the time he stayed with “the boys” the night Robin was born. He had a blast. Rob picked him up at 11 am on Saturday and after lunch he took a 3 hour nap!! It was Robin’s first night without her brother…ever…and she did very well. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that we left their home at 9 pm (1.5 hours past her bedtime). All 4 children had played so much, they all passed out!

Yea…and no pictures. I left he camera in the car. We were too busy talking and laughing to think of photos. I will try next time though because they are so cute together!

Been job hunting tonight. I have decided that I want someone I know to call someone they know and voila!....I land the perfect job! But, since that will not happen, I will continue the pursuit.

My thesis is coming together. I hope to knock out a big portion (that being all) of the standards by the end of February…that will give me all of March to write and then early April to get some good proofers and make final revisions. Defense will be the second week in April then it’s smooth sailing until May 6th!

My friend Angel has come through her major surgery well. I need to call her! Love you Teddy Bear and hope you are back on your feet soon! Glad to hear there was no tumor!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home