Signs of Life

Thursday, January 05, 2006

M30 and campus police

A very busy day.

I made lots of appointments for next week and ran lots of errands.

Nicholas’ new fish died…

We got it from Wal-mart and it apparently had a fungus or something that we had not noticed. Rather than returning it we bought a new one (also named Sloan) from a pet store...(and I'm getting better with the new camera)

Nicholas got another green card today!!!

We expect snow tonight and tomorrow…probably no school for Nicholas.

I found these great childrens cough drops called…uhh…I don’t know the official name but the mascot is “Runny Rhino” They are lolly pops!! What a wonderful concept. We call them “cough pops”. If you have little ones who can’t have real cough drops you should look into them! They seem to work well for decongestion and cough.

When Rob got home we all went outside for a little RC truck racing and playing…Then realized that no one brought keys…and it was cold outside.(awwww....)

I used a neighbor phone to call campus police to let us in and another neighbor welcomed us in her home to stay warm (Tatiana and 4 year old Sasha).We went to eat Mexican as it was not 6:45 and no dinner…or as the children say “we went to Mexico”.

Nicholas got a bloody nose as we walked into the warm restaurant form the cold air. After that and the cherry on his flan his shirt got a bit dirty…Hopefully the new gel goop (M30) mom got me for Christmas will work miracles. I’ll let you know how it goes!

Bedtime was an ordeal as Robin had to get all dressed up in her new slippers and pajamas…Off to Columbia to visit Phil, Ken, Meme and Papa this weekend!!! I’m sure I’ll have pictures.

School starts next week and I am certain to be VERY busy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home