Signs of Life

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A very bust week

Well, I could go on and on about this past weeks events in the gift giving area. But it has turned out to be a bit more emotional than I had expected and I was VERY involved in the giving. I feel like I should not post here. Just know that everything went very well. If you want me to email you about it I will be happy to ...just bounce me a request at my email.

In other news…

Nicholas had his school Christmas concert:Robin had her school concert:Nicholas wrote a letter to Santa and received one back:Robin made this beautiful wreath:
Grandma and Grandpa are coming Friday, it’s Christmas in a few days, and I get to cook Christmas dinner in my home. (You know that means I get left over turkey!!!)

I have had nice time to relax and recoup for the Spring semester. I should spend a little more time on my resume and job hunting. I thought I’d have SOOOO much time, but it’s not looking that way.

I look forward to posting Christmas pictures and then New Year pictures with Momma El! This is a big one. Both children still believe in Santa and are very excited!!! I plan to video their reaction to the stockings when I go “turn on the tree” before everyone goes in there. Wish we had a digital video!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home