Signs of Life

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

giving thanks...

Went to Robin’s school for lunch today. The older children had Pilgrim hats and bonnets or Indian headdresses. I am amazed at how uneventful the lunch was but most children had both parents visit so I guess the little ones were outnumbered.

Robin had a good time taking a picture of her friend Lilly!

Off to Momma El’s for Thanksgiving. We will go get Sable in the morning and share the holiday with her. Yipee!!! Hopefully I will have lots of time to escape and do homework. I have a presentation to give Monday and another Wednesday! (School does not stop for Thanksgiving)

Artwork by Nicholas
Here’s an image of the Gateway to the West taken as we were leaving St Louis

Speaking of the arch. I have to tell on myself. It appears that 2 or 32 you still have a tendency to say stupid stuff…of course it’s cute when you’re 2! In describing how to get to the top of the arch, I tell a friend “You have to go all the way to the bottom first and then go up from there.” Hmmmmm….?!?!?!?!

1 Comments:

  • Great love and joy this season of thanks....to each of you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home