Signs of Life

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

growing crystals

Uncle Dan and Aunt Kathy gave Nicholas a really neat crystal growing kit for Christmas. The mixture has been on the rock for about 24 hours and already crystals are growing. Here’s a shot of the progress so far…

Do you see the little parts sticking out on the rock?? Can’t wait to see what kind of crystals are there after we return from Columbia.

Nicholas got his first phone number today. One of the girls in his class gave it to him. She wants him to come over sometime.

Today was my first day to spend on my thesis. I may have to come up with a new routine. Because after getting Nicholas up and on the bus. I laid down for a little bit. Yea…turned out to be a couple of hours. I still accomplished a lot. Nonetheless, I will need to come up with some kind of post bus stop game plan.

Tomorrow night I have my first class meeting of my only class this semester. I don’t look forward to the LOTS of reading I keep hearing about. But I really enjoy and respect the professor so I look forward to more interaction with her and my peers.

Remember this little guy...Now he's getting girls' numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home