Signs of Life

Friday, January 27, 2006

Jump Rope for a cause

I am raising money for the American Heart Association (AHA) by jumping rope in P.E. class. The AHA has made it easy for friends and family far away to contribute. Here is my personal web page....

Nicholas' donation page

Thank you for considering a donation.
Nicholas



This is a somewhat special fundraiser for Nicholas because he's seen me check my pacemaker over the phone and knows my heart is "broken". He also has a minor heart abnormality himself. And while neither one of our problems are specific to the AHA's work with vessels and disease (ours are electrical problems), he expressed a compassion to this cause.

Today was the 100th day of school at Nicholas' school. Here is a bo
ok he created along that theme...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home