Signs of Life

Sunday, February 19, 2006

last chance to give!!!

Last chance to give to the fundraiser for the American Heart Association. Nicholas’ jump rope for the heart activities are this week during PE.

Here’s his web page if you haven’t given yet!!!!

In other news. Pastor Nathan and Erin announced that they’re going to have a baby in October!!! Yipeee! Congratulations to our wonderful friends!!!

My thesis is coming along well I suppose. Some days I feel totally ready, some days not so much!!! The final draft is due to my committee on the 6th. Then I have my oral defense on the 20th!! So far I’m on page 104. We’ll see how big this monster gets!!!

Hard to believe that in a little over a month I will virtually be finished with school. I have to get a few applications in for some positions at ASU this week. Still no word from Samaritan’s Purse, (where I’d really like to be). And the career fair is in March too. Too much too fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home