Signs of Life

Saturday, May 06, 2006

FINISH STRONG

Finish strong. That is what I told myself all the way through. Please share in my accomplishments with me!

I wanted them to play "Walk This Way" when I processed, no luck. None the less, I am shaking hands!
Me and my amazing support group!
My rock.
Pat, Dad, me, Mom, and Ray
On top of the world (or so it seems).
Me and the Department Chair, my buddy, Sid Connor!
The children made a sign to hold up so I could find them!

Thank you for coming Shirley. You are a very special lady!

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations, Walker. I am proud of you and so are many others. I wish that Granny Dee and Grandpa could have been a part of the celebration. However, in my heart, I know that all who have ever loved you were with you. I pray your journey will be one of great success and happiness. You are precious to all of us who are in your pictures and in your life. Hugs and great love to you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home