Signs of Life

Monday, July 24, 2006

C L E M S O N!!!

So much going on.

I got a job at Clemson University as web designer/writer with Public Service. Then university is moving to a CMS web software and is developing a whole team for the university (there is currently no web team). I am the first on hired so far of a team of 7. Three of us will be at Public Service and the other 4 will be in the Promotions office doing university wide web design. The university is about to get a whole new web presence and i am on the team to make it happen!!! That's exciting! Also, I will work as a prepress designer for all Public Service literature. I am also excited about that.

I've been busy visiting family at the lake, and family on the river. The children are registered for schools or on the waiting lists.

I will probably remove this blog in the near future. There is a lot of personal information on here and I would not like it to get into the wrong hands. I'm sure you understand!!!

Anyway. We are very happy, very tan, and very busy!

<><

2 Comments:

  • Walker, I am so proud of you! Congratulations!!
    Momma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 AM  

  • Congrats!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home