Signs of Life

Sunday, May 21, 2006

witty post title

The bird feeder was empty and, as the Cardinals chirped outside, Robin was quick to inform me “You need to get them more food, ‘cause they are fussing at y-e-w.” Needless to say, we have more “songbird food” for the feeder. She is also quick to recognize the “Robin bird” and loves that it’s “her bird”.

Nicholas is riding his bike so well these days. He loves it and I swear would ride for hours and hours. Today we went to the Watauga River at a park we love! After splashing for a while he realized that it would probably be a lot of fun to ride his bike into the water! He had a BLAST!

Fancy at the river...

Rob’s interview went well. He said that he’d really like to work there. The only questions now are….will they offer? … What will they offer? … and what will I do there? I have applied at the hospital in town. Who knows.

Some other application are in the process and another soon to be submitted for grant research in a university college of Arts, Architecture, and Humanities. So far my letters of recommendation are glowing and remind me that, every day, I am responsible for being the employee that my resume says I am.

We released 3more frogs the other day. The children are really enjoying watching them change! They do well with the release also. They seem happy to see the frogs in their normal habitat. Great children!

Robin had her first hair cut. Yep almost 3 and this was the first! She was very serious about the event! She likes to do “girly” things and getting fancy in a beauty salon was definitely a fancy thing!

Some friends have developed and shared their blog for their daughter. You can check out Isabella “Bella” Kate from the link to the right.

<><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home