Signs of Life

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

May 25, 1996

Ten years ago a wonderful man sang a beautiful song to me as we stood in front of our family and friends and he declared his loved and commitment to me alone. There wasn’t a dry eye in the church and I felt like the princess that the day was made for me to be!

I have been blessed to have shared almost 15 years with Rob; from BCC in Cocoa, Florida, to Greenwood then Easley, South Carolina and now Boone, North Carolina. These past 10 years of marriage have been a huge adventure. We have both received our Master’s degrees (8 years apart) and have the honor of bringing 2 beautiful children into the world! Our lives are full and rich. He is my best friend and confidant, I love and respect him with all that I am. I admire his character and passion for things he loves. Our children will never know how they bless him each day, and I watch how their unfailing love humbles him! He adores everything about them and marvels at how they grow and change. From dating to marriage to parenthood, our lives are changing all the time. But as the 1st Corinthians 13 says “And if I have the gift of prophecy and know all the mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.” Simply: “love never fails”.

I love you Rob.

Thank you Rob.

<><

1 Comments:

  • AWWWWWWWW! How sweeeeeeet! Congrats you guys!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home